We strive for 100% customer satisfaction at all times, this is why we have kept our returns policy as simple as possible and want to be 100% transparent. Our simple return policy for online purchases is listed below:
We are happy to accept returns within 14 days of receipt of your order.
Damage Claims or Shortages, Incorrectly Supplied Item
Any claims for damage and/or shortages need be reported within 48 hours of receiving your order. Be sure to check your deliveries upon receipt.
In the event of receiving a damaged product, please contact us on Ph: 1300 855 085 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or complete the online returns form: https://form.jotform.com/62760189961971
We will require photos of damages to the product and to the packaging.
Our Simple Return Process
1. Complete the online returns form:
2. Once your request is received you will receive contact from our customer service team within 48 business hours
3. If applicable you will be emailed a RA (Return Authority) Number with return instructions.
4. If the product is defective, damaged or wrongly sent, we will be in contact with you to organise collection of the item, replace with correct, non-damaged item. If the product is not defective, not damaged or not incorrectly sent, you will need to organise a trackable way to send back the product at your cost.
5. Please ship to our head office location 209 Greens Road, Dandenong South, Victoria, 3175. Be sure to include return authorisation (RA) form as returns will not be accepted without it. Please allow 7 - 21 days for returns to be processed once item is received.
6. Once authorised credit will be issued in the form of a credit on your online account.
Items that are returned due to being wrongly ordered or change of mind may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 30%. A restocking fee is a percentage of the item’s price, depending on the type of item and the condition in which it is returned.