Drafting Chair at Office Corporate
A drafting chair designed specifically for users of drafting tables or other elevated surfaces above normal office desks. This is available in many different designs, colors and adjustments for normal drafting or tasks with raised work. The drafting chair has seat backs, foot-support rings, and accessory arms.
An elevated seating support for normal drafting. Usually not available with seatback support or arms. Stools normally do not have height-adjustment. Stools are an economic way to provide seating in drawing/drafting classrooms.
Stools especially ergonomic stools have become a popular part of the office scenario. They are also made to foster better sitting posture, but they are only ideal for short-term seating, unlike the ergonomic chair. This, therefore, implies that it is not suitable for everyone. If you are a worker that spends several hours on your computer, then this type of chair can be tiring and exhausting after a while. View our reception chairs here.
Best Drafting office chair in Australia:
Task chairs are moderately comfortable and can be described as inexpensive because they have a limited feature set. They are mostly suitable for short term seating between 1 to 3 hours. Anything beyond makes the chair uncomfortable due to the lack of posture. This type of chair is ideal for corporate situations and not for home or self-employed situations.
Before you choose any specific drafting chair or drafting stool, it is important to know the height of your work surface. Standard drafting height is around 37"H while standard office height is around 30"H. Most drafting tables will adjust around these ranges so make sure your chair will go as high or as low as you need it to go to be comfortable for you. Choose your drafting chair features. Our Drafting and Office Chairs may include a number of ergonomic features. Order online View our office furniture
How do I choose which drafting chair model is right for me?
Drafting Chair is designed specifically for those who work on draft desks or other elevated surfaces above regular office desks. Initially, they were designed for engineers and architects.
A good draft chair is an investment. It offers sufficient comfort and support to the back to minimize damage to your spine. If you need such a drafting stool, take a look at the features of these draft chairs for a standing table so that one of them fits your needs.
Ergonomically designed black drafting chair in the middle of the back
This long draft chair will be great for your study. This seat has a backrest of 17-20 inches and a ventilated grille, has a comfortable cushioned chair with three inches of CA117 fireproof floor. Comes with an adjustable footrest and inner waist support to meet your chair workplace needs.
- The transparent mesh allows air circulation
- Waterfall edge creates healthy blood flow to your legs
- The two-wheeled gear ensures easy movement
- Adjustable leg loop adds comfort
- The locking mechanism locks the slope of the seat securely
- The arms are not adjustable
- May cause noise from movement
Arm drafting chair for ergonomic products without arm
The modern draft chair with a pneumatic gas lift chair for height adjustment has a 27-inch nylon base with two-wheeled castors. The sturdy 20-inch diameter hoop on this draft armless chair allows you to rest your feet. It has a waterfall design and internal lumbar support.
- Allows comfortable hand movement
- Contoured for better support
- The large base creates a lot of stability
- Allows easy height adjustment
- Ergonomically designed for the correct back position
- The wheels turn easily, allowing easy movement
- Height adjustment can be a problem
- The hydraulic lifting system may not be durable
Drafting stool for standing desk
This is one of the best drafting stools for standing tables and is designed with multi-purpose adjustment options for a suitable chair position that fits the height of your counter. The mesh support allows air to circulate and the inner lumbar support prevents fatigue of the back muscles. The heavy nylon base makes it very comfortable and durable.
- Comfortable sitting for long hours
- Adjustable seat height, leg loops and armrests promise comfort
- Smooth and multi-directional castors for easy movement
- The five legs of the toe chair provide more stability
- 360 degree rotation
- It may not be an ideal option for short people
Modway edge drafting chair for desk
This is one of the best draft chairs for use in the office, studio or reception area. Its arms can be rotated up to 90 degrees and the chair can be rotated 360 degrees. Provides reliable and ergonomic support and keeps your cushioned chair and back in good shape.
- The gun offers good support
- Easy height settings between 20.5 inches and 29 inches
- Castor wheels ensure easy movement and rolling
- Waist support for better body posture
- Hard to assemble
- Returns may not be permanent
Office vinyl chair and prefabricated mesh chair
This modern design chair, which facilitates the adjustment of the pneumatic height from 24.25 inches to 33.75 inches, has a foot ring with a diameter of 20 inches, a breathable mesh backrest, and an internal backrest for the comfort of your back.
- Heavy nylon base provides stability
- Adjustable seat height
- Offers excellent back support
- Smooth castors that do not damage the floor
- The back of the mesh allows air to circulate
- Large knobs may not fit
- If you are on the heavier side, the chair may sink
Drafting with armrests
This modern rear design chair allows you to adjust the height from 21.25 inches to 30.5 inches. This chair is BIFMA certified and is a reliable chair with ergonomic lumbar support. It has flip arms and lockable wheels that make it a versatile and versatile chair.
- The back can be tilted according to your needs
- Breathable black cushion chair and backrest
- It saves space because it can be placed under the table
- 360 degree rotation feature
- Locking wheels prevent scratches
- Contemporary design
- Easy to install
- A chair may not be a great support
- Sitting may make the chair smaller
Drafting high chair office chair table desk computer chair
This adjustable draft chair is a good option for reading and playing. Economically, it is ergonomically designed to give you maximum comfort, adjust to your needs, and add it to an office. It can rotate 360 degrees and has a maximum capacity of 250 pounds.
- Back and seat cushion
- Highly customizable for maximum comfort
- Easy assembly
- The mesh design keeps you cool
- No slope lock function
- No cushions on the arms
Drafting Stool PU Leather with adjustable base
This is a comfortable leather chair without arms. This chair has a 3.9-inch cushion made of PU that can hold up to 300 pounds. The height can be adjusted from 20 to 26 inches, and the base is also adjustable.
- The chair is a good cushion
- 360 degree rotation for ease of operation
- The contemporary style makes it ideal for home as well as office
- Armless roller stools allow easy movement
- Thick back easily adds
- The base could have been wider
- Poor assembly instructions
Ergonomic adjustable seat with foot ring
This chair has a breathable black in the middle of the back and is a designed armchair with an ergonomic structure. It allows for a 15-inch tilt angle, height adjustment and seat adjustment, and is ergonomically designed to complement the curves of the human spine.
- The levers work smoothly
- Convenient even for large people
- Easy assembly
- Comes with one year warranty
- The fabric may not be soft
- There is no option to reassemble
When buying a drafting chair, consider the following features.
Height: You need to measure the height of your work surface. Choose a chair that adjusts to the height of your desk. Ergonomics is reflected in the various features of a chair, including adjustable backrest, seat tilt mechanism, height adjustment, handlebars, seat cushions, etc. It is not recommended to use your draft chair as an office chair because the height of the work desk and the drafting desk are different. The height range of the draft chair is different from that of the office chair. If you use it as your normal office chair, you can injure your back and distort your posture.
Comfort is an important factor in your performance, and a good drafting desk chair can work wonders. This can take care of your back and prevent any injuries that may occur due to your incorrect sitting position. You can work for hours on your draft desk without feeling tired and hurting your back because your chair is designed to fit your desk. Never compromise on buying a chair that has enough support.
Office Corporate sells drafting chair & stools on our online store, stationery online in Australia and we deliver all over Australia. We sell a variety of stationery items, including personal organiser refills & self-adhesive binder label holders. Browse our website further or contact us for more information.